31 August 2010

I Need Your Support!

 I really need you! I'm going to join a contest held by Powerbooks Store on Facebook. It's about making your own book cover design for Mockingjay, the third book of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. The thing is that you need to 'like' my own book cover design to have a copy of the book. The voting starts on 16AUG10 M and ends on 31AUG10 T. The announcement of winners would be the day after the voting ends.


UPDATE:
I've finished and submitted my book cover to Power Books Store! Time to see it now. Don't forget to visit here again on AUG16 for the procedure on how to vote for my entry. Thank you.







As of now, I haven't finished my entry yet.  The deadline on submission of entries is dated 15 of August, so I still have plenty of time to finalize my book art. I'm editing and finishing it on Adobe Photoshop. It is almost half-way finished. Here, take a glimpse of what it will look like.




By the way, I'm going to update this post on August 16 to state how are you going to 'like' my entry so you should check this post again before the voting ends. Ok? In the mean time, you may now 'like' the page of Powerbooks Store because in order to support me, you have to join Powerbooks Store's page.


I will whole-heartedly appreciate your support. Thanks a lot in reading my post.



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails